T-Flex, the new generation of rod lens telescopes from OPTEC which are now semi-flexible .
Specially developed production methods and innovative new components define the future standards of optical systems.The shaft of T-Flex HD-telescopes is semi-flexible in a way that cannot be achieved with current standard rod lens systems.
- Breakage of rod lenses due to bending of the telescope shaft is a thing of the past.
- Reduce your repair costs by up to 70% (Approximately 70% of all telescope repairs are due to bent shafts and broken rod lenses).
- The use of high-quality surgical stainless steel optimises cleaning, disinfection and sterilization processes.
- High corrosion resistance is also achieved.
- Sapphire glass for the distal and proximal windows further increases the durability.
- T-Flex telescopes are more economic: they last much longer than standard rigid telescopes while retaining all the advantages of our conventional high-specification T-Scopes.
The new T-Flex HD-telescopes are available in all standard versions (arthroscopes, cystoscopes, hysteroscopes, etc.).
They are compatible with the connections of most current manufacturers.